Thursday, October 2, 2008

One Week

So tell me, what is the point? Why do I still hold on to these feelings. Why do I let him silently kill me, while I'm screaming for help in a language no one can understand. What is the point? Why do I let him make me cry? How come when I'm laying in bed at night all I want is to be in his arms mending my broken heart, when he's the one breaking it anyway. Why do I let myself think of you when his arms are around me. Why do i trust you with the most fragile thing I own. My heart.

-- source unknown





Its been one week since you looked at meCocked your head to the side and said Im angry.Five days since you laughed at meSaying get that together come back and see me.Three days since the living roomI realized its all my fault, but couldnt tell youYesterday youd forgiven meBut itll still be two days till I say Im sorry-- Barenaked Ladies<3

No comments: